The Zarenadler (Imperial eagle) Mayu came about for a different reason: On the one hand there was a desire to refer to the roots of the company in Imperial Russia, and on the other hand Moser’s two master engravers wished to demonstrate that they were still able to carry out the exquisite art of relief engraving in a masterly manner.
For once, the sapphire glass back of a Mayu model was replaced by a solid gold case back, which depicts the two headed Russian Imperial eagle set with brilliant-cut diamonds. Naturally the movement beneath it is still a feast for the eyes. In order to set eyes on it, however, it is necessary to look over the shoulders of a watchmaker during a service.
– Reference no. 322.504-lb04
– Limited edition of 50 pcs.
– Movement cal. HMC 322.504
– Hand-wound with true bevel wheels
– Min. 3-day power reserve
– Moser tooth system in wheel train and pinions
– Power reserve display on the movement side
– Seconds stop function
– Moser interchangeable escapement
– Original straumann hairspring® With stabilized breguet overcoil
– Pallet fork and escapement wheel made of Hardened solid gold
– Black lacquered dial
– Three-part, round case in rose gold Set with 64 top wesselton brilliant-cut diamonds
– Discreetly convex sapphire glass
– Hand-engraved solid gold case back with 25 top wesselton brilliant-cut diamonds
– Crocodile leather strap
– With solid rose gold clasp