Inspired by the highly collectible, self-winding 1946 Calendomatic® with full calendar display, Movado introduced its Red Label™ Museum Calendomatic™ Strap, a watch that unites the simplicity of the Museum® dial with a unique animated date display, at Basel last year. Now Movado proudly presents this modern stainless steel timepiece on an elegant new link bracelet with high-polished finish and push-button deployment.
Calendomatic’s striking black dial, detailed by a concave silvertone dot and dauphine hands, and subtle red lettering, features an unusual rotating date display ring. Beneath the flat sapphire crystal at 6 o’clock, a clear window in the dark translucent dial highlights the current date.
This visually arresting timepiece is powered by a fine Swiss automatic movement with signature red “M” rotor, visible through the exhibition sapphire crystal case back. The Movado Red Label Calendomatic™ is water resistant to 3 ATM.
- Movement: Mechanical, self-winding ETA caliber 2824-2; 25 jewels; 39-hour power reserve; custom-designed rotor with red Movado “M” silhouette
- Dial: Black Museum® dial with rotating date ring; clear date window at 6 o’clock; silvertone dauphine hands and concave dot at 12 o’clock; red accents.
- Case: Solid stainless steel case. Flat, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Sapphire crystal case back
- Water resistant to 3 ATM.
- Bracelet: Solid stainless steel bracelet with 7 rows of high polished links; push-button deployment clasp
- Size: Men’s (42mm)