After quite a long waiting period, NIVREL presents a new automatic timepiece especially for ladies: The Héritage Bijoux La Grande Date.
Technically based on an automatic movement calibre ETA 2892-A2, the movement features an indication of hours, minutes, a small second and a twin-disc outsize date at 12 o’clock. The 35 mm dimensioned watch will be available in two different colours: on the one hand with a silver dial and a snow white precious leather strap. On the other hand with a shining black dial and strap. The case material leaves the choice up to the customer as the timepiece will be available in steel, steel with an additional 18 ct. gold bezel or in a version of solid 18 ct. gold. All of the different version will be set with TW-if brilliant-cut diamonds upon request.
- Movement: Automatic movement based on calibre ETA 2892-A2
- Functions: Indication of hours, minutes, small second and twin-disc outsize date
- Dial: White version: Silver, Clous de Paris guilloche in German silver, rhodinated index appliques (gold version with gold appliques)
- Black version: black laque, Clous de Paris guilloche, rhodinated index appliques (gold version with gold appliques)
- Hands: Steel hands
- Case: Case in steel 316L, steel with 18 ct. Gold bezel or solid 18 ct. gold, sapphire crystal, screwed case back with mineral crystal, water resistant to 5 bar, diameter: 35 mm, height: 9.6 mm
- Strap: Leather strap in white or black with buckle.
Price (incl. 19% VAT):
Steel 1.660,- EURO
Steel/18 ct. gold 1.995,- EURO
18 ct. gold 4.210,- EURO