Swiss watch brand Oris presents “The BC3 Advanced “, the latest addition to its BC3 collection, which has been redesigned for 2010 after ten successful years.
‘Advanced’ is the aerobatics class for experienced pilots and was influenced by Oris’ partnership with display pilot Don Vito Wyprächtiger. Vito competes to show something outstanding to the judges during his performances, and the BC3 Advanced always stands out in a crowd.
The black DLC coated case is heavy duty, containing the dynamic power of the quality mechanical movement. The black DLC coating and black luminous dial give the BC3 Advanced a cool sporty look. The red crown inlay is a feature of all the watches in the new BC3 collection. The crown of the BC3 Advanced is protected against accidental adjustment by the screwed on buffer.
Model: Oris BC3 Advanced Ø 42.00 mm
Ref: 735 7641 4764 LS/RS
- Automatic mechanical movement
- Centralised second, minute and hour displays
- Day and date display at 6 o’clock
- Multi-piece black DLC coated stainless steel case
- Screw down crown with red inlay
- See through case back
- Water resistant to 10 bar/100m
- Flat sapphire glass with inner anti-reflective coating
- Black Superluminova coated dial
- Black nickel hour and minute hands with Superluminova BG W9 inlay
- Black second hand with a white pointer
- Available with black rubber strap or black gaucho leather strap, both with black DLC coated stainless steel buckle