With distinguishing beauty and inherent quality, TX watches announces the 810 Series: Classic Linear Chronograph.
Combing the nostalgia of an inherited timepiece with the innovative technology of the Linear Chronograph series, the unique personality of the Classic Linear is brought to life through its fine detailing and craftsmanship.
The 46mm stainless steel case houses the proprietary TX Linear Chronograph movement with date and 2nd Time Zone covered by a double curved K1 hardened crystal. The 810 Series exemplifies a core value of the TX Watch Company, a sincere respect for the past and passionate vision of the future.
An extension of the revolutionary TX Linear Chronograph Series, the 810 Classic Linear Chronograph is driven by a sophisticated six hand movement run by four motors, each operating independently of each other.
Bidirectional motors propel the linear hand located at nine o’clock, indicating the chronograph minutes singularly and in five minute increments, and a retrograde hand at four o’clock tracks the hours of the chronograph. The Classic Linear Chronograph is an exemplary timepiece in the Retrospective family of TX Watches introduced at Basel 2010.
• 45.6mm solid 316L stainless steel
• Available with solid 316L stainless steel bracelet or genuine leather strap
• Push button deployment or butterfly deployment logo clasp
• Premium double curve K1 hardened crystal
• Sculpted dial with patented 30 minute linear hand
• Split chronograph with four-hour indicator
• Dual multifunction retrograde displays
• 24-hour second time zone
• TX proprietary linear chronograph movement
• Water resistant to 10 ATM
• US Retails from $425 to $550