Showcasing the creative efforts of its established watchmaking capabilities with homage to the aviation pioneers of the past, TX introduces the 610 Series: Classic Fly-back Chronograph.
Powered by a patented TX six-hand movement, this vintage inspired Fly-back Chronograph resonates with a sense of style and purpose. Suited for today’s modern man, this watch conveys a nostalgic charm; the sculpted dial and elegant lines of the round 316L stainless steel case evoke the natural sophistication of classic timepieces.
The four-hour chronograph and fly-back feature, which uses the single push of the lower button for stopping, resetting and restarting the chronograph, ensure the elapsed time is tracked to within one fifth of a second. The upper retrograde of the fly-back’s multi layered dial double functions as a 2nd Time Zone, for the adventurous world traveler.
The 610 Series is available in genuine leather straps and stainless steel bracelet and silver or bi-metal cases. The Classic Fly-back Chronograph is an exceptional timepiece in the Retrospective family of TX Watches introduced at Basel 2010.
• 44.5mm solid 316L stainless steel case
• Available with solid 316L stainless steel bracelet or genuine leather strap
• Push button deployment or new TX tongue buckle design
• Premium single curve K1 hardened crystal
• Super LumiNova® on hands
• Dual multifunction retrograde displays
• Four-hour fly-back chronograph (one-fifth of a second accuracy)
• Second time zone
• TX proprietary chronograph movement
• Screw down crown
• Water resistant to 10 ATM
• US Retails from $425 to $550