Extending its range in perpetual calendar watches, TX introduces the unmistakably iconic 310 Series at the 2010 BaselWorld Watch and Jewellery Fair in Switzerland.
The modestly scaled 44.5mm stainless steel case houses a proprietary six hand movement tracking day and month on a fine tuned retrograde display and date on a beveled dial ring. The patented movement accurately displays the date, calculating for leap year, until 2100.
The Perpetual Calendar Classic is available in a range of black, white and brown genuine leather straps and silver, rose, and yellow gold cases. The Perpetual Calendar Classic is an outstanding timepiece in the Retrospective family of TX Watches introduced at Basel 2010.
• 44.5 mm solid 316L stainless steel case
• All styles feature genuine leather strap
• New “TX” tongue buckle design
• Premium single curve K1 hardened crystal
• Beveled hands
• Accurate day, month and date until the year 2100
• Accounts for short months and leap years
• Dual multifunction retrograde displays
• Contemporary interpretation of vintage case
• TX proprietary Perpetual Calendar movement
• Screw down crown
• Water resistant to 10 ATM
• US Retails from $375 from $395