The famous Swiss watchmaker has created new models to add to its Longines PrimaLuna collection that combine the radiance of steel with the warmth of rose gold. Varied, harmonious and elegant, the Longines PrimaLuna collection is a tribute to the modern woman. Longines has now added a model in rose gold and steel where the alluring sparkle of the diamonds that cover the dial light up the night with a thousand stars. It has called this new watch Longines PrimaLuna Thousand and One Nights.
The Longines PrimaLuna Thousand and One Nights is a quartz watch (calibre L250), with a shower of diamonds whose brilliance sets alight the depths of darkness. On a dial covered with 314 Top Wesselton VVS diamonds (0.376 carats) and a circular case in steel and rose gold set with 44 Top Wesselton VVS diamonds (0.299 carats), the precious gems of this new queen of the Longines PrimaLuna collection describe a starlit sky on a clear night. This model shows the hours, minutes and seconds.
Fitted on a bracelet of steel and rose gold and featuring rose hands, the Longines PrimaLuna Thousand and One Nights will enchant every woman, especially those who are moved by the elegance and beauty of the night sky. Water-resistant to 30m.
Reference number: Longines PrimaLuna Thousand and One Nights L220.127.116.11.7
- Calibre: Quartz movement,caliber L250.2 (ETA 956.112),7¾ lines, 7 jewels
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds
- Case: Circular, stainless steel and rose gold, Ø26.50 mm, set with 44 diamonds Top Wesselton VVS (0.299 carat)
- Dial: Silvered, set with 314 diamonds Top Wesselton VVS (0.376 carat),Hands Rose
- Water-resistance To 3 bar (30 m / ~100 feet)
- Glass: Sapphire with anti-reflection coating
- Bracelet: Stainless steel and rose gold bracelet with folding safety clasp and push-pieces