GMT SuperQuadro is the most recent evolution of the chronograph realised by Meccaniche Veloci to celebrate the pure character of competition motors. It has modern and functional lines, suitable to exalt the gritty style of the brand, which give life to a collection with an attractive and decidedly sporty design.
The distinctive trait of the GMT SuperQuadro is the possibility to read two time zones simultaneously, thanks to the hand with the yellow arrow point, which makes a complete cycle in 24 hours and can be regulated independently from the central hands of minutes and hours, which are covered with luminescent material and also have a yellow point.
The case is quite large and has the typical lateral grooves that place emphasis on the median part, and is made of titanium. It houses an ETA 7754 calibre chronographic movement with automatic winding and a customised rotor. The GMT SuperQuadro is equipped with a winding crown and screw-sealed chronographic buttons, which guarantee impermeability up to 100 metres of depth. The dial is black and is distinguished by the presence of chronographic counter positioned at 6, 9 and 12, while the date window is located at 3.
- Case In titanium (also available in titanium with a black finish)
- Back in titanium with glass observation window
- Diameter: 45 mm
- Thickness: 17 mm
- Dial: Black, with white digits and yellow details Seconds continuous at 9, minutes at 12 and totalizer at 6, date window at 3, GMT hands with arrow point
- Movement: Calibre ETA 7754, mechanical chronograph with automatic winding and GMT function
- Winding Crown: In titanium with screw-down seals
- Chronographic buttons: In titanium with screw-down seals
- Glass: Sapphire with anti-reflection treatment
- Impermeability: Up to 100 metres of depth
- Watchbands: Hand stitched in alligator
- Buckle: With titanium tongue