The new skeletonised watch “Graf” of the series “Leo Tolstoy“ is decorated with an authentic Russian ornament. The master craftsman has removed only a small amount of material in order to better exhibit the floral motifs and to “put more soul” into the watch.
It takes roughly 10 days to create only one dial and movement following this procedure. All of the labour, such as engraving, guilloching and skeletonising, are performed by hand, requiring the highest concentration, accuracy and professionalism. After the completion of this stage, the movements are very carefully assembled – step by step – and adjusted to achieve precision. The ensuing extended trial run takes 500 hours and guarantees the watches’ singular reliability. Each watch receives its own name and the qualitative attribute “Made in Germany”.
- Hand skeletonised dial – Russian traditional style
- Dial is carved
- Hand engraved skeletonised and refined movement also in Russian traditional style on the basis of 3133.Poljot, hot blued screws, accuracy certified by AS-manufacturer with about max +/- 8 sec/day, 500 hours long checking system
- Rose gold case 18 ct. with diamonds,
- Diamonds VSI, top weselton,
- Screw bezel
- Screw glass back
- Sapphire glass on top and on the back
- Hot blued steel hands
- Alligator strap
- 5 ATM water resistance
- Retail price: EUR 16800,-