The Piccadilly and Regent Diamond Dials are a fresh and colourful introduction from Backes & Strauss, with The Berkeley Diamond Dial to follow later in the year. All sizes have 2 rows of “Hearts & Arrows” diamonds on the 18kt gold case, the dial is either as above with the numerals resting on the rows of ideal cut diamonds surrounding a mother-of-pearl centre dial, or the mother of pearl surrounds a centre of ideal cut round diamonds.
Hand polished gold numerals sit elegantly upon the dials 5 rows of 128 ideal cut diamonds surrounding a Mother-of-Pearl centre in light purple. A further 2 rows of 105 diamonds adorn the case. In total 234 Round Brilliant, ideal cut round diamonds are hand set onto this size 40 weighing 4.15 carats including the Backes & Strauss signature “Jewel in the Crown”, a 0.12 carat ideal cut round diamond hand set into the crown. With Arabic numerals there are 265 diamonds weighing 4.30 carats. Shown here in 18kt Rose Gold is size 40 with Roman Numerals.
The Piccadilly Diamond Dial
- Size: 40mm Ø (sizes 33mm, 37mm and 45mm are also available).
- Movement: Automatic movement. Rotor with platinum segment.
- Display: Hours, minutes and central seconds. Date between 4 and 5 O’Clock.
- Case: 18kt Rose or White Gold. 2 rows of Ideal Cut Round Brilliant Diamonds.
- Crown: 0.7, 0.9 or 0.12 carat ideal cut round diamond, dependant on the model.
- Dial: Roman numerals and Arabic numerals on rows of diamonds surrounding or as the centre dial is Mother-of-Pearl, in a choice of 6 colours, pale blue, sunburst orange, light purple, granite grey, black or white pearl.
- Alligator strap with folding clasp in 18kt rose gold.
The Piccadilly Diamond Dials retail from 28,300.00 CHF to 57,500 CHF
The Regent Diamond Dial is also available – in sizes 28X33mm, 32X38mm and 36X43mm, retailing from 25,000.00 CHF to 37,500 CHF