There is and only ever will be one Berkeley Imperial, having taken two and a half years to collect and then match these 48 rare and difficult Natural Fancy Lime Colour diamonds. Once matched and chosen these 48 stunning rarities weighing 6.89 carats were then custom cut and polished with a further 48 equally fashioned white diamonds weighing 7.17 carats, to fit the dial of The Berkeley Imperial, all set by hand.
The 18kt white gold case has 44 custom cut diamonds weighing 10.81 carats and the crown’s “The Jewel in the Crown” weighing 0.34 carats is one more rare natural fancy lime, a Berkeley Imperial bespoke cut. In total 141 diamonds weighing 14.40 carats.
The back of this piece is open and through the sapphire glass you will see the decorated movement, exclusively engraved by the craftsman, “Piece Unique” with Backes & Strauss also engraved on the Platinum Rotor.
The Berkeley Imperial
- Size: 40mm Ø
- Movement: Automatic platinum rotor segment with open back and decorated movement.
- Display: Hours, minutes and seconds.
- Case: 18 kt white gold invisibly set with 44 custom cut baguette diamonds weighing 10.81 cts. Carats. Open sapphire back.
- Crown: One Berkeley Imperial bespoke cut diamond weighing 0.34 carats.
- Dial: 96 Berkeley Imperial bespoke cut diamonds weighing 14.06 carats.
- Black alligator strap with 18kt white gold folding clasp hand set with baguette cut diamonds.
- Price on Application