A further dazzling Royal addition with 248 individually cut and polished baguette diamonds, The Piccadilly Prince joins The Prince Regent and The Berkeley Prince.In total 249 diamonds weighing 18.16 carats. This includes the Backes & Strauss signature “Jewel in the Crown”, a 0.12 carat ideal cut round diamond hand set into the crown.
The back of this piece is open and through the sapphire glass you will see the decorated movement, for each one of the five pieces will be individually engraved by the craftsman, “one of five”, “two of five” to “five of five”. These five watches are then unified with Backes & Strauss engraved on each Platinum Rotor.
The Piccadilly Prince – Technical Information
- Size: 40mm Ø
- Movement: Automatic movement rotor with decorated movement with Backes & Strauss on the Platinum segment.
- Display: Hours, minutes and seconds.
- Case: 18 kt white gold invisibly set with 48 baguette cut diamonds weighing 11.02
- Carats. Open sapphire back.
- Crown: One ideal cut round diamond weighing 0.12 carats.
- Dial: Invisibly set with 200 baguette cut diamonds weighing 7.02 carats.
- Hand stitched alligator strap with 18kt white gold thread.Folding clasp in 18kt white gold (also available hand set with baguette cut diamonds).
- Limited Edition of 5 pieces retailing at £179,520.00