The Berkeley Prince is an elegant and much awaited Royal addition to the Berkeley Collection. Of the total 265 diamonds weighing 18.45 carats, there are 264 bespoke cut baguette diamonds, invisibly hand set, and one ideal cut round diamond, the Backes & Strauss signature, The Jewel in the Crown.
The back of this piece is open and through the sapphire glass you will see the decorated movement, for each one of the five pieces will be individually engraved by the craftsman, “one of five”, “two of five” to “five of five”. These five watches are then unified with Backes & Strauss engraved on each Platinum Rotor.
The Berkeley Prince – Technical Information
- Size: 40mm
- Movement: Automatic movement rotor with decorated movement with Backes & Strauss on the Platinum segment.
- Display: Hours, minutes and seconds.
- Case: 18 kt white gold invisibly set with 100 baguette cut diamonds weighing 8.13 Carats. Open sapphire back.
- Crown: One ideal cut round diamond weighing 0.12 carats.
- Dial: Invisibly set with 164 baguette cut diamonds weighing 10.20 carats.
- Hand stitched alligator strap with 18kt white gold thread.
- Folding clasp in 18kt white gold (also available set with baguette cut diamonds).
- Limited Edition of 5 pieces retailing at £179,520.00