Truly a Duchess, this Berkeley has 267 diamonds embellishing the natural white mother of pearl dial and 18kt gold case before you choose a satin, gold or full diamond strap. 2 rows of 144 ideal cut brilliant round diamonds surround a further 193 ideal cut round brilliant diamonds in a single row on the mother-of-pearl dial, encasing the diamond Roman numerals. 3 lines of 30 ideal cut round diamonds are also hand set on each horn holding the choice of strap, here shown with the full diamond strap entirely set with diamonds.
This Berkeley is available with a clear 18kt gold case having same mother-of-pearl dial with the same 192 diamond surround and numerals laying on a mother-of-pearl dial, here in natural white.
- Size: 33mm Ø
- Movement: Quartz
- Display: Hours, minutes and central seconds.
- Case: 18kt Rose or White Gold.
- Clear 18kt white or rose gold or with 2 rows of 174 Ideal Cut Round Diamonds including the horns, weighing 1.38cts as shown here.
- Crown: 0.07 carat ideal cut round diamond.
- Dial: 193 Ideal cut round brilliant diamonds weighing 0.39cts in one row and as roman numerals. Mother-of-Pearl dial in choice of 3 colours; purple, black or white.
- Straps: Purple, black or white leather backed satin finish, or gold bracelet strap or full diamond gold strap.
- Buckle: Ardillion in 18kt Rose or White Gold set with 30 Ideal Cut Round Diamonds,
- weighing 0.29 cts.
Retailing at £14,235.00 clear case with satin strap or £23,850.00 with 18kt gold strap. £21,300.00 two row case with satin strap, £30,375.00 with 18kt gold strap, £50,700.00 with full diamond 18kt gold strap.