The Oris BC3 Sportsman is a redesign of one of Oris’ most popular pilots’ watches, which was first launched ten years ago. The 2010 version has a completely new 42mm case and slick, sporty proportions.
‘Sportsman’ refers to the first classification level for aerobatic pilots and was influenced by Oris’ partnership with pilot Don Vito Wyprächtiger. A test pilot for world air race champion Hannes Arch, Vito is a young gun with aspirations of his own in the world of aerobatics. Practical, cool and, of course, purely mechanical the BC3 Sportsman fits Vito’s life perfectly and reflects his success to date.
Reliable, dependable and lacking frivolity this watch pulls no punches and makes no mistakes. The screw-down crown, high water resistance (10 bar/100m) and choice of three straps – classic leather, elegant stainless steel and sporty rubber – make the BC3 Sportsman at home in every environment.
Oris BC3 Sportsman,Ø 42.00 mm Ref: 735 7640 4164
- Automatic mechanical movement
- Centralised second, minute and hour displays
- Day and date display at 6 o’clock
- Multi-piece stainless steel case, screw down crown with red inlay
- See through case back
- Water resistant to 10 bar/100m
- Flat sapphire glass with inner anti-reflective coating
- Black dial with Superluminova BG W9 numerals and indices.
- Black matt hands with Superluminova inlay
- Available with leather or rubber strap or metal bracelet