Ulysse Nardin has created a special edition timepiece for Cresta Club. The Ulysse Nardin Cresta Limited Edition is an in-house conceived and manufactured self-winding timepiece using high-tech silicium technology for the escapement. This movement features a big date in a double window with a quick set corrector in either direction, a small second and has a power reserve of fifty-hour. As a testimony to the Manufacture’s deep belief in the efficiency and precision of its movement, every Cresta Limited Edition is COSC tested and certified.
Model: Cresta Run Limited Edition to 12 pieces
- Case: 18 ct white gold
- Type: Mechanical self-winding movement, UN-160
- Diameter of movement: 30.20 mm
- Height of movement: 4.80 mm
- Frequency: 28’800 V/h (4Hz)
- Number of jewels: 52 jewels
- Power-Reserve: Approx. 50 hours
- Display: Hour and minute hand in the center, small second at 6 o’clock and 2-digit Big Date display at 2 o’clock.