Ulysse Nardin has created a special edition timepiece for Cresta Club. The Ulysse Nardin Cresta Limited Edition is an in-house conceived and manufactured self-winding timepiece using high-tech silicium technology for the escapement. This movement features a big date in a double window with a quick set corrector in either direction, a small second and has a power reserve of fifty-hour. As a testimony to the Manufacture’s deep belief in the efficiency and precision of its movement, every Cresta Limited Edition is COSC tested and certified.
The exclusive three dimensional dial design takes up the famous colors of the Cresta Club and the hand-engraved 18 ct white gold plates mention the commemoration dates of the Anniversary. A fine exclusive timepiece in 18 ct white delivered in an elegant mahogany box with the Cresta emblem. Only available at the Cresta Club House in St. Moritz.
Model: Cresta Run Limited Edition to 12 pieces
- Case: 18 ct white gold
- Type: Mechanical self-winding movement, UN-160
- Diameter of movement: 30.20 mm
- Height of movement: 4.80 mm
- Frequency: 28’800 V/h (4Hz)
- Number of jewels: 52 jewels
- Power-Reserve: Approx. 50 hours
- Display: Hour and minute hand in the center, small second at 6 o’clock and 2-digit Big Date display at 2 o’clock.