The classic XEPHIOS line was inspired by the Cepheus constellation – itself named after a mighty king, the father of Andromeda. Cepheus is special in that it can be observed all year round, shedding a soft but continuous light upon us. XEPHIOS timepieces are a tribute to the Milus design tradition, which goes back all the way to 1919.
The XEPHIOS models are distinguished by their sober, masculine elegance and a retro look linking in harmoniously with today’s taste in luxury. The perfectly rounded housing with the outer ring, which is flattened on both sides, provides a stylish contrast to the straight line of the wristlet horns and the curve of the sapphire crystal. The love of detail may also be seen in the carefully recessed screws in the case back. The classic design is complemented by a top-quality mechanical movement with an automatic winding mechanism and day and date display.
The XEPHIOS is available in polished stainless steel. The black or white dials feature a classic combination of silver-coloured, applied Arabic numerals and indices. A brown or black alligator leather strap rounds off the elegant look.
- Movement: High quality Swiss mechanical movement, Automatic winding
- Case: Case in polished stainless steel; Curved sapphire crystal; Screwed-down case back
- Water-resistance to 30 m
- Dial: Black or silver opalin coloured dial; Silver-coloured applied Arabian numerals and indices; Day and date display
- Strap: Black or brown alligator strap /
- Clasp: Buckle or folding clasp in stainless steel
- Suggested retail price: on request