Inspired by an historical model that was a best-selling ladies’ watch in its time, the new Piaget Altiplano small second is an elegant and extremely refined square watch. Its slightly curved 18-carat white gold case set with 48 round diamonds houses the ultra-thin Calibre 450P, a mechanical movement designed, developed and produced within the workshops of the Manufacture de Haute Horlogerie Piaget.
Showing the hours, minutes and offset seconds at 10 o’clock, Calibre 450P lends a genuine touch of elegance and mechanical passion to the world of feminine watchmaking.
Loyal to the pure lines and distinctive classicism of the Altiplano collection, this newcomer plays on a blend of sensuality and femininity. Its sunray-brushed silver-coloured dial features airy, graphical numerals that contribute to the fresh spontaneity of the model as a whole.
Meanwhile, the gem-set counter at 10 o’clock adds a further hint of refinement that makes this Piaget Altiplano square watch a truly unique feminine timepiece.
Model: Piaget Altiplano small second, Ref G0A34079
- 18-carat white gold case set with 48 brilliant-cut diamonds (approx. 1.5 ct)
- Silver-coloured dial and stylised silvered Arabic numerals, small seconds at 10 o’clock set with 30 brilliant-cut diamonds (approx. 0.1 ct)
- Manufacture Piaget 450P ultra-thin mechanical hand-wound movement
- Movement thickness: 2.1 mm
- Number of jewels: 18
- Cadence: 21,600 vph
- Approximately 40-hour power reserve
- Finishing: circular Côtes de Genève, circular-grained mainplate, bevelled bridges, blued screws
- 18-carat white gold folding clasp
- White alligator leather strap