The mission timer made of German submarine steel.Built to ensure absolute reliability even at the greatest depths. The U2 series takes all the familiar advantages of the SINN diving watches to an entirely new level. Reliable at depths up to 2,000 meters. Equipped with a second time zone. Functions reliably at temperatures between –45 and +80 °C. Confirmed and certified.
- Certified based on the European standards for diving devices
- Pressure-resistant to 2,000 m diving depth
- Made of completely seawater-resistant German submarine steel
- Captive diver’s bezel
- Sapphire crystal glass with anti-refl ective coating technology
- dehumidifying technology to ensure enhanced freedom from fogging
- Functions reliably at temperatures between –45 ºC and +80 ºC thanks to SINN Special Oil 66-228
- Second time zone with a 24-hour clock
- U2: Diver’s bezel with TEGIMENT technology
- U2 S: Case, crown and solid bracelet with black hard coating and TEGIMENT technology
- U2 SDR: Diver’s bezel with TEGIMENT technology and black hard coating
Germanischer Lloyd confirms and certifies the pressure resistance of Sinn U2 to a diving depth of 1,000 meters as well as temperature resistance and function based on EN 250 and EN 14143, the European standards for diving equipment.