The diving watch made of German submarine steel. Perfect readability, even in murky water. Easy adjustment of the rotating bezel, even with gloves. Robust, waterproof and pressure resistant, even in extreme conditions. It’s no wonder that so many professionals place their trust in diving watches made by SINN. After all, they were designed especially for tough assignments.
- Tested based on European diving equipment standards and certified by Germanischer Lloyd in Hamburg
- Pressure-resistant to 1,000 m diving depth, certified by Germanischer Lloyd in Hamburg
- Case made of German submarine steel
- Completely seawater-resistant
- Captive diver’s bezel with TEGIMENT technology
- Sapphire crystal glass with state-of-the-art anti-reflective coating technology
- Clean, distinctive design
- Model U1 with matching solid bracelet.(Case diameter approximately 44 mm)
- Model U1 with silicone strap. (Case diameter approximately 44 mm)
- Model U1 SDR with diver’s bezel with TEGIMENT technology and black hard coating. (Case diameter approximately 44 mm)
Germanischer Lloyd confirms and certifies the pressure resistance of Sinn U1 to a diving depth of 1,000 meters as well as temperature resistance and function based on EN 250 and EN 14143, the European standards for diving equipment.