Understated elegance at the highest level: the pilot chronograph by SINN, in a tastefully dimensioned version with a 38.5 mm diameter and fine satinized finish. As professional as it is elegant, with sophisticated details such as the high-domed and thus especially resistant sapphire crystal glass.
The exquisitely decorated movement with blued screws is clearly visible through the sapphire crystal glass. The 356 Sa PILOT models are also available with shock-proof acrylic crystals, stainless steel backs and bead-blasted case.
• 356 Pilot and 356 Pilot UTC with satinized stainless steel case
• 356 Pilot II with satinized stainless steel case and guilloché dial
– The sapphire crystal glass is scratch-resistant on both sides, high domed front
– Case made of stainless steel
– Exquisitely decorated movement
– Hands coated with special luminous paint
– Pressure resistant to 10 bar (= 100 m water depth)
– Resistant to low pressure at high altitudes
Model 356 Sa PILOT II: With guilloché dial and satinized, fine link bracelet made of stainless steel. (Case diameter approximately 38.5 mm)
Model 356 Sa PILOT: Here too, the highdomed sapphire crystal glass and the satinized stainless steel case are standard.(Case diameter approximately 38.5 mm)
Model 356 Sa PILOT UTC: With second time zone and black leather strap with alligator embossing. (Case diameter approximately 38.5 mm)