Golden Dream by Ulysse Nardin is a beautifully crafted mechanical timepiece with 18 ct. gold case embedded with 40 differently shaped diamonds. A mother of pearl dial studded with 12 diamonds enhances the charm of the concave shaped watch case. The case and dial of this timekeeper are hand crafted by highly skilled artists.
|Ref. 8106-108, 18 ct rose gold case, limited to 288 pieces.|
Add to that the complexity of studding the case with 40 different diamonds, a process that takes 4 days by milling for each piece. The application of 30 diamonds on the rotor inside the movement of the Golden Dream astounds the eye, creating a moving circle of diamonds as the rotor winds the watch.
|Ref. 8106-109, 18 ct rose gold case with 40 diamonds, limited to 288 pieces.|
- Movement : Caliber UN-810.
- Functions : Hour and minutes.
- Case dimensions : 35.60 x 37.20 mm.
- Dial : White mother of pearl dial with 12 diamond indexes.
- Rotor : 22 ct gold rotor set with diamonds.
- Height of case : 10.7 mm (max. height on the side at 3 and 9 o’clock).
- Bracelet : Beige alligator strap, also available in white.
- Buckle : 18 ct rose gold folding buckle.