Since 2006 Oris has been the watch partner of the Venezuelan diver Carlos Coste, the world record holder in various disciplines of free-diving without oxygen mask. The innovative and over-sized diver’s chronograph Oris Carlos Coste Limited Edition represents the extreme world of Carlos Coste, watch partner of Oris .
Titanium case 47 mm in diameter. Massive sapphire glass 4.80 mm. Water-resistant to 1000 m. Limited worldwide to 2000 watches: the numbers speak for themselves. This innovative and oversized diver’s chronograph represents the extreme world of Carlos Coste, the free-diving world record holder and watch partner of Oris.
This professional diver’s watch is equipped with a unidirectional security bezel to record elapsed diving time, screw-down buttons and crown, positioned at nine o’clock for protection, helium valve for pressure compensation, and top-class mechanical movement.
The dial features a wave pattern. Orange luminous inlay on the indices and hands ensure optimal readability in the deep. The titanium bracelet can be extended. And the exclusiveness of this watch edition is shown on the case beside the individual number: the case back is imprinted with the logo and the signature of Carlos Coste.
Oris Carlos Coste Chronograph Limited Edition 1000 m
ø 47.00 mm, Ref. 678 7598 71 84 MB
- Mechanical automatic movement with stop function
- Display of hours and minutes from the centre, small second at three o’clock, decentralised minute counter, second counter from the centre, day/date at nine o’clock
- Black dial with wave structure and applied indices, polished hands, indices and hands with dark orange Superluminova inlay
- Titanium case with rotating diver’s top ring, screwed pushers, crown, and case back
- Water-resistant to 100 bar/1000 m
- Sapphire glass domed on one side with inside anti-reflex coating
- Multi-part titanium bracelet with extension and security clasp