Introduced in 2009, the “The Truth about Roswell” Exclusive Limited Edition from Romain Jerome’s Moon Dust-DNA collection houses a high end tourbillon movement crafted by BNB Concept.
Available in an exclusive limited edition of 9 pieces, this timepiece boasts a mineral structural dial containing moon dust.
Romain Jerome guarantees that the origin of each of these materials is duly certified by a legal document authenticated in Switzerland. Each piece in the Moon Dust-DNA collection will also be accompanied by a certificate from the Association of Space Explorers (ASE) saluting the approach of Romain Jerome and the tribute it is thereby rendering to the conquest of space.
Model: Romain Jerome Moon Dust-DNA “The Truth About Roswell”
- BNB Caliber 1000RJ Tourbillon
- Mechanical movement with manual winding-mechanism
- A one-minute tourbillon suspended without ball bearing is arranged at 6 O’clock
- Frequency: 21,600 vph
- Jewels: 19
- Power reserve: 120 hours
- Function: hours, minutes, tourbillon
- Dial: mineral structure containing Moon Dust
- Case: 46 mm
- Bezel: Carbon fibres evoke solar panels of spacecraft – titanium and steel comprising fragments from the Apollo XI spacecraft
- Paws: Blackened steel
- Screws: Star screws
- Crown designed as space tools
- Hands inspired by Sputnik antennas
- Strap: alligator leather partly woven with fibres from an ISS spacesuit
- Buckle: Blackened satin-finished steel folding buckle
- Exclusive Limited edition of 9 pieces