This Romain Jerome timepiece has a world premier feature: For the first time in the watchmaking industry, the Tourbillon carriage is set with white brillant-cut diamonds.
The Tourbillon carriage is in itself an eloquent demonstration of a definite mastery of the watchmaking art. The manual setting of extremely small gemstones (measuring 0.4 mm in diameter) leads to a certain dispersion of the components centre of gravity.
Since the Tourbillon requires extremely precise adjustment, watchmakers had to “find tricks” in order to poise the tourbillon carriage after this miniature gem setting. A truly complex White Star is born. This personalized fine-tuning makes these Romain Jerome watches unique creations in the absolute sense of the term.
While companies such as Romain Jerome naturally call upon the talents of BNB Concept S.A. for its watchmaking skills, BNB itself works with top-notch gem-setters who dared to take up the challenge of something that had never yet been done.
Model: Romain Jerome Titanic DNA White Star Tourbillon Limited Edition
- Movement: Movement BNB 1000RJ with a gem-set Tourbillon carriage with white brilliant-cut diamonds measuring 0.4mm in diameter
- Power reserve: > 120 hours
- Case: Satin-finished white gold, titanium. Diameter 46 mm.
- Horns: Satin-finished white gold
- Horn insert: Blackened satin-finished steel
- Flank: Blackened satin-finished steel
- Paws: White gold with titanium screws. Set with brilliant-cut diamonds
- Dial: Black coal dial obtained with the one collected in the legendary shipwreck
- Hands: Inspired by Titanic’s anchor
- Bezel: White gold. Set with brilliant-cut diamonds
- Back: Sapphire crystal back
- Water-resistant: 5 Atm.
- Strap: Crocodile Hornback leather
- Buckle: Satin-finished white gold ardillon buckle
- Limited edition: 9 pieces