The 3-Timer stands out as the most refined watch of the Linde Werdelin collection. When worn on its own without the instruments, the 3-Timer is a fine and elegant watch that still encompasses all the signature details of the LW watches and can be set to show three different time zones.
Every part of the 3-Timer case has been ‘toned down’ starting from the pattern used for the dial to the thinner hands and smaller indexes both bearing the minimum luminous material possible all of which have a softening effect to the eye.
The indexes have been pushed out on the edge of the dial while the bidirectional 24 hour bezel has been polished on the facets adding to the sophistication and functionality of this model. The 3-Timer exists in seven different versions in a variety of materials and colours.
42 hour power reserve
Dimensions: 46 mm (w) by 49 mm (l) by 12 mm (h)
Material: 18 kt. Rose gold case, black DLC steel bezel
24 hour Bidirectional turning bezel (24 clicks)
Screw on gold case-back
2.2 mm anti-reflective sapphire crystal (backside coated)
Screw in crown with LW logo
Water Resistance: 300 m / 1,000 ft
Black galvanic satinised dial with rose gold print
12 rose gold plated applied indexes with Super LumiNova (C3 Green Line)
Date At 4 o’clock
Hands: Diamond cut rhodium plated with applied Super LumiNova (C3 Green Line)
Black textile strap with gold ardillon buckle
Limited to 222 pieces
- 3TM.R4: 3-Timer – 18 kt. rose gold case with black DLC steel bezel, black dial, Limited to 222 pieces
- 3TM.4.2: 3-Timer – 18 kt. yellow gold case, silver dial, Limited to 222 pieces
- 3TM.4.1: 3-Timer – 18 kt. yellow gold case, spring green dial, Limited to 22 pieces
- 3T.SG: 3-Timer – Steel case with 18 kt. yellow gold bezel, black dial, Limited to 222 pieces
- 3TM.2.3: 3-Timer – Steel case, dark brown dial, Limited to 22 pieces
- 3TM.2.2: 3-Timer – Steel case, silver dial, Limited to 222 pieces
- 3T.2.6: 3-Timer – Steel case, black dial, Limited to 222 pieces