An ETA 7001 movement, a complication, a module presented as a world premiere by Louis Erard. A finely worked dial, a disc power reserve, and an elegant small seconds.
A large-sized case with a satin or black sand-blasted PVD finish,
dynamic openworked hands, and a very trendy black rubber strap. Such is
the 1931 Power Reserve, but this latest timepiece from Louis Erard is
almost impossible to classify.
With this new model, Louis Erard has taken a firm new step along the road to mechanical excellence, with an even more pronounced Haute Horlogerie character at affordable prices.
- Movement: Hand-winding mechanical, ETA 7001 RM 10 calibre with Power Reserve complication developed jointly by Louis Erard & Soprod SA
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds and power reserve
- Case: Satin-finished/polished steel or black sand-blasted PVD, 42mm; anti-reflective sapphire crystal; transparent back; water-resistant to 50 metres
- Dial: Silvered or black;hours and minutes at centre, small seconds at 6 o’clock; power reserve at 10 o’clock
- Strap: Rubber with satin-finished steel or black PVD folding clasp