Swiss watchmaker Louis Erard, presents new watch model 1931 Classic Tonneau Moon Phase from their highly emblematic 1931 Collection. Exploring new Art Deco-inspired shapes, the Le Noirmont watchmaker has produced a subtle harmony of line and volume. Harking back to the earliest creations launched under the leadership of Alain Spinedi in 2003, the 4N pink gold plate of the indexes and hands makes an elegant contrast with the steel of the case. Reinvented in this way, retro becomes trendy.
In its Moon Phase version, the 1931 Classic Tonneau vibrates to the rhythm of an ETA movement with a Dubois Dépraz 9000 complication. This mechanism is housed in a case whose delicate curves skilfully interrupt the circle of days at the centre, creating a truly graceful composition.
- Movement: Automatic mechanical, ETA 2824 calibre with Dubois Dépraz 9000 module
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds, day, date, month and moon phase
- Case: Stainless steel; curved anti-reflective sapphire crystal; transparent back, Côtes de Genève decoration; water-resistant to 50 metres
- Dial: Silvered (1) or black (2) with 4N pink gold plate indexes; hours, minutes, seconds and date at centre, windows: day and month at 12 o’clock ; moon phase at 6 o’clock
- Strap: Chocolate or black genuine leather with steel folding clasp