As wonderfully full of contrasts as a woman’s multi-faceted existence, the Chronolove watch by Léon Hatot becomes a jewellery creation that now combines the purity of diamonds with the vivacity of steel for an Exceptional Creation which fully accepts its own paradoxes.
An ardent heart interpreted in three shades – anthracite, silver or chocolate – and framed by a bezel adorned with 184 diamonds, the dial features a sophisticated visual balance. The counters displaying colourful, deliberately random-sized numerals delicately overlap on the sunburst motif background.
Represented by a simple succession of hour-markers at the centre of the bezel ring, the hour-minute indication appears to be offset like a meeting point towards which the dial curves inevitably converge.
The self-winding movement reveals its open heart beating through the equally heart-shaped sapphire crystal window fitted in the caseback – a sentimental geometry echoed on the folding clasp fitted on the satin-structured crocodile leather strap.
Available in three gem-set variations, this daring chronograph features a blend of force and finesse mingling to measure the cadence of time.
Model: Léon Hatot Chronolove Diamond Set Watch
- Stainless steel case, 41 mm in diameter
- Water-resistant to 5 ATM
- Heart-shaped glare-proofed upper sapphire crystal, mineral lower glass
- Automatic movement
- Stainless steel folding clasp with heart-shaped cover, the clasp is gem-set on the full gem-set version of the watch
- Exists in three gem-setting variations: gem-set case, bezel and lugs; gem-set bezel and lugs; gem-set bezel
- Comes in a choice of three dial colours: silvered, black and chocolate brown
- Integrated alligator leather strap (white, black, chocolate brown).