Equipped with an in-house developed automatic movement, this annual calendar watch from Sotirio Bulgari collection is available in a limited edition of 250 pieces with 18-ct pink gold case, black oxidized dial and black alligator strap (SBP42BGLAC) and limited edition of 125 pieces with 18-ct white gold case, argente dial and brown alligator strap (SBW42WGLAC).
The Annual Calendar automatically adjusts the date to the length of the current month, excluding February of non-leap years, when the watch has to be adjusted by the wearer.
The BVL 360 caliber is an automatic manufacture movement featuring an Annual Calendar function with a 225 Date Retrograde hand. This “haut de gamme” movement is distinguished by handmade finishing’s in keeping with the highest standards of Swiss watch making know-how. The plate and the bridges are hand-decorated with two different perlages, an original biaxial “cotes de Geneve” and a “traits tires” treatment.
All the edges of the plate and bridges are “diamantes”’, as are the sinks around the jewels. The peerless craftsmanship of the “finisseurs” can be seen in even the smallest components, such as the polished and chamfered screw heads. The 18-ct gold oscillating weight segment is finished with a “satin circulaire” treatment, while the central “colimaconnee” part of the rotor features a unique shape that repeats the dial design and reveals the movement and the redesigned bridges within.
Model: BVLGARI Sotirio Bulgari Quantieme Annuel (Annual Calendar)
- Annual Calendar indication with Date Retrograde hand
- Manufacture movement with automatic winding, BVL 360 caliber, and 360 components
- 55-hour power reserve, 32 jewels, 28’800 vph (4 HZ)
- Diameter of 25.60 mm and thickness of 5.68 mm
- Exclusive bridges design with “cotes de Geneve”, “angles diamantes” and “perlage” treatments
- Personalized 18-ct gold oscillating weight segment with “satine circulaire” finishing
Case, dial and strap
- In-house manufactured 42mm 18-ct gold case with unique construction featuring lugs on the case back to ensure greater resistance to shock and a highly refined alternation of polished and brushed surfaces
- Monogrammed crown, anti-reflective convex sapphire crystal and transparent case back
- In-house manufactured dial with multi-level construction finished with “azure”, “guilloche”, “satine circulaire” and “opalin” treatments, hand-applied Roman numerals, faceted indexes, date counter and sapphire crystals
- Skeletonized hours and minutes, with faceted hands
- Alligator strap with in-house manufactured 18-ct gold ardillon buckle