Movado pushes design minimalism to a new pinnacle in its futuristic Sapphire™ collection with the introduction of the explosive new Sapphire Synergy™. A timepiece of substance, drama and streamlined sophistication, Sapphire Synergy showcases the powerful character and modern relevance of the iconic Museum® dial. There is no bezel on this bold watch design. Instead, Synergy’s flat sapphire crystal flows to the very edge of the case, creating a fluid, unbroken surface.
Crafted of solid stainless steel, the simple round case features a custom-engraved back. Sleek case extensions angle back, following the curve of the wrist for comfort, and attaching the smooth, supple rubber deployment strap.
The Museum dial is detailed by a silvertone concave dot and dauphine hands. Sapphire Synergy is available in both a 42mm men’s size and 34mm women’s size with classic black dial, bold black PVD-finished case profile and black strap. The 34mm women’s size is also offered with an elegant white dial, polished steel case profile and pure white rubber strap.
- Movement: Precise Swiss quartz movement.
- Dial: Black or white Museum® dial. Silvertone dauphine hands and concave dot at 12 o’clock.
- Case: Solid stainless steel case with polished or black PVD-finished side edge profile; custom-engraved back. Flat, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. Water resistant to 3 ATM.
- Strap: Smooth black or white rubber with stainless steel deployment buckle.
- Sizes: Men’s (42mm); Women’s (34mm)