Faithful to the watch making tradition, the Maison Armand Nicolet, at the end of 2003 elaborated an ambitious technical and esthetical project and now presents the exclusive hand wound Small Seconds Collection; the modern evolution of the UT 176 of 1948, a timepiece of high quality.
135 pieces inspired by a model of great simplicity and elegance, but projected in a completely new fashion, starting from the soul of the watch: from the introduction of the system Incabloc, to the enhancement of the adjustment of the swan neck mechanism, to the precious ornament “Côte de Genève”. A limited series that unites the elegance of 85 timepieces in rose gold to the refinement of 50 timepieces in white gold, enriched with 21 rubies and blue screws that are visible through the back.
- Mechanical automatic movement, manual with Small Seconds function
- Calibre UT 176 of 1948 modified in 2003
- Guilloché decorated silvered dial with applied indexes, luminous dots and hands
- 18 Kt white or rose gold case with antiglare treated sapphire crystal and see-through screwed back
- Diameter: 43 mm.Thickness: 10.5 mm.
- Gold Case Weight: 34 gr
- Gold Buckle Weight: 6 gr
- Ref 7140W-AG-P714NR2: 18 Kt white gold. Water-resistant 5 ATM. Black alligator strap with 18 Kt white gold buckle.
- Ref 7140S-AG-P714MR2: 18 Kt rose gold.Water-resistant 5 ATM. Brown alligator strap with 18 Kt rose gold buckle.