The Oyster Perpetual Turn-O-Graph features a fluted bidirectional rotatable graduated bezel, giving it a truly distinctive identity. Launched in 1953, it was initially designed to measure short periods of time.
A new version was introduced in 2004, and the Turn-O-Graph is now available in yellow, white or Everose Rolesor. Its red seconds hand, numerals and date also contribute to its special allure. Self-winding, equipped with a Perpetual rotor and certified by the Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute (COSC), the Oyster Perpetual Turn-O-Graph is guaranteed waterproof to a depth of 100 metres (330 feet) and features a sapphire crystal with a Cyclops lens.
- Calibre: 3135
- Self-winding: Perpetual rotor
- Power reserve: 48 hours
- Date: Instantaneous change
- Oscillator Frequency: 4 Hz (28,800 beats/hour), hairspring with Breguet overcoil
- Chronometer COSC certification
- Diameter: 36 mm
- Materials: Yellow, white or Everose Rolesor
- Case: Fluted bidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated bezel
- Waterproofness: 100 m (330 ft)
- Crown: Twinlock
- Crystal: Sapphire with Cyclops lens
- Bracelets: Oyster with Oyster-clasp and Easy-link comfort extension link. Jubilee with Crown clasp.