The dial, crystal, and bracelet have been reworked so they extend in one uniform black ceramic profile, merging together infinitely. A complete fusion of materials and color. Beneath the metalized crystal a dial, studded with black baguette-cut diamonds, catches the eye, imbuing the watch with energy. The sizable gems are set against a black background, enhancing the graphic nature of the design. Intense. Structured. Monochrome. Also available in a platinum color ceramic, lending the watch heightened brilliance through the purity and transparency of its diamonds.
- Movement: 10 ½ ETA 255.441, quartz, 6 jewels; 2 hands
- Dial: 102 black diamonds, black treated, baguette cut, 7.490 ct; invisible setting in a white gold (750) base (approx. 5.02 gr) /102 white diamonds, baguette cut, 7.490 ct; invisible setting in a white gold (750) base (approx. 5.02 gr)
- Case: Black or platinum polished ceramic bezel; steel case back, pressed on; steel crown with black or platinum ceramic cap
- Crystal: 6/12 o‘clock curved sapphire crystal; black or silver metallization (non reflecting); metallized Rado and Jubilé logos
- Hands: Black gold or steel color
- Bracelet: Black or platinum polished ceramic links; 3-fold titanium buckle