Graham-London is the OFFICIAL TIMING PARTNER for the next three years of the prestigious TT Isle of Man race honoured for 102 years. The Isle of Man Tourist Trophy is a legendary and perilous motorbike race held on public highways of an independent island located at the centre of the British Isles.
|Reference: 2OVKI.B31A.K10T: Titanium case with black PVD lever and pusher. Carbon fibre bezel. Snailed black dial. Yellow and red colors dedicated to the TT official logo colors. White and red transfer for minutes. Silvered hour counter with big “12” at 12 o’clock. Red minute counter with black “ironic” big “30” at 6 o’clock. Second minute counter in red with silver rim at 3 o’clock. Silver rim and luminescent white hour hand. Yellow rim and luminescent white for minute hand. Silver rim, luminescent white and red tip for chrono second hand. Yellow hands for both hour and minute counter. Yellow sweep second hand dedicated to the “3 legs” of the Isle of Man logo. Graham stamped, hypoallergenic black rubber strap.|
The Minister of Tourism and Leisure and Graham-London decided to combine their mutual intense heritage to make this event as exalted as powerful.Graham London presents a racing design timepiece especially created to pay tribute to this ultimately plain partnership.
- Movement: Automatic tri-compax chronograph, caliber G1735 with 42 hours power reserve
- Case: 47 mm-diameter, 16 mm-thick
- Case-back secured by 8 screws
- Non-slip thumb grip-lever
- Ergonomic lugs
- Date: Large date at 9 o’clock
- Glass: Domed sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating on both sides
- See-through sapphire crystal case-back with TT logo engraved
- Water resistance: 330 feet or 100 metres
- Limited edition: 100 pieces