During Baselworld 2009, Swiss watchmaker Aerowatch presented a new version of the collection Arcada, the “Skeleton”.
The Skeleton Arcada watch is equipped with a hand winding mechanical movement Peseux 7001, which is finely decorated and open worked to reveal the inner workings. Produced in steel, the cambered case has two sapphire crystals showing a complete transparency.
Further, thanks to the skeleton barrel, it is possible to see the winding up of the spring barrel, storing the necessary strength for the functioning of the timekeeper. The steel hands are blued and the silvered ring dial is transferred by 12 roman numerals.
The watch is secured with a brown leather strap with a customized folding clasp.
Model: Skeleton Arcada Ref. 35923 AA03
- Hand wound movement 10 ½ lines, Peseux 7001; 17 jewels – 21’600 vibrations per hour
- Rhodium plated skeleton movement with decorations
- Indication of Hours and minutes
- Cambered steel case diameter 42 X 37mm
- Transparent sapphire case back screwed with 4 screws
- Breguet blued steel hands
- Domed sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant to 50 meters
- Brown leather strap with customized folding clasp
- Execution available in 10 micron plated yellow gold 2N18
- Price on request