The Swiss watch brand AEROWATCH presents a new version of its 1942 quartz models. Indeed, key line of its collection, the Chronograph Moonphase 1942 possesses strong archetypes, signature of the Jura firm.
By proposing a version with quartz movement, the brand aims to please at a wider public. For this new realization, AEROWATCH preserves its timeless style with a steel case of 42mm of diameter, equipped with a domed sapphire glass.
The silvered grey dial is guilloche in its center and provided with roman numerals. The blued steel hands confer a refined touch to the set. The black leather strap, sewn by a grey thread, carries a steel ardillon buckle.
Model: Chronograph Moonphase 1942 Quartz, Reference 84934 AA01
- Quartz movement 10 ½ lines, Swiss Made
- Minute counter display at 9’o clock, Small seconds at 3’o clock, phases of the moon at 6’o clock, date display at 4’o clock
- Steel case diameter 42mm
- Domed sapphire crystal
- Guilloche dial with roman numerals
- Water-resistant to 50 meters
- Black leather strap with brown thread
- Steel ardillon buckle
- Available with black dial
- Price on request