With its lightweight, pared down appearance the Oris Williams F1 Team Skeleton Engine Date is in the right place at the right time and will be at the front of the grid when the season starts. The ‘engine’ of the watch is on full display through the top-quality sapphire glass; the date ring is exposed to the elements and is on full display.
The distinctive red arrow pointer at six o’clock indicates the current date.The new Kinetic Energy Recovery System (KERS) developed for cars taking part in the 2009 Formula One season acts on the same principle as the famous Oris red rotor: energy is stored through movement and can be used whenever it’s needed.
But some things stand the test of time. Unchanged are the flexible lugs that attach the strap to the stainless steel case: as ever guaranteeing a comfortable and streamlined fit on the wrist.The movement and the design are pure Oris, the dynamic racing style pure Williams F1.
Model: Oris Williams F1 Team Skeleton Engine Date Ø 42.00 mm
Ref: 733 7613 41 14 RS/MB
- Automatic mechanical movement
- Centralised hour, minute and second displays
- Date display at 6 o’clock
- Multi-piece stainless steel case
- See through case back
- Flat sapphire glass with double anti-reflective coating
- Hour scale top ring. Nickel skeleton hands with luminous inlay
- Stainless steel crown
- Rubber strap or multi-piece stainless steel bracelet with folding safety clasp
- Water resistant to 10 bar/ 100 metres