High-tech model par excellence of the Hydronaut II collection, the TUDOR Hydro 1200 is a fusion of daring design and high technology. Its streamlined hands are reminiscent of nautical architecture. The case, waterproof to a depth of 1200 metres, is equipped with a helium valve which permits the gas trapped inside the watch during diving to safely escape during the ascent.
The Hydro 1200 is available with a bracelet in steel and black ceramic, fitted with a new safety clasp, or a rubber strap with expandable wave-motif links and buckle. The special 3 mm thick crystal enables the watch to withstand extreme pressure.
- Steel watch (45 mm)
- Self-winding mechanical movement
- Waterproof to a depth of 1200 metres (3930 feet),
- Helium valve
- Satin-finished and polished steel case
- Unidirectional rotatable black bezel
- Black dial
- Date at 3 o’clock
- Sapphire crystal, screw-down crown
- Steel and black ceramic bracelet with safety clasp