A new range of Hydronaut II models in Date and Chrono versions makes an exquisite addition to the TUDOR collection. Every detail evokes the nautical world.
The new Hydronaut II Chrono is fitted with a black bezel. The Date version is available in both 41 mm and 31 mm with a black, silver or blue bezel. The first fifteen minutes, critical for divers’ decompression stops, are indicated by a red line that communicates the sporty spirit of the watch.
Created for exploring the underwater world, the Hydronaut II models are waterproof to a depth of 200 metres (660 feet) and feature a choice of dials: black, ruthenium, silver-sun, white or blue.
The strap, in black rubber, reproduces the TUDOR shield and the configuration of wooden boards on the bow of a motor boat. The new folding clasp reproduces the wave motif of the TUDOR logo.
– Self-winding mechanical movement
– Steel watch (41 mm)
– Waterproof to a depth of 200 metres (660 feet)
– Polished case
– Pushers at 2 o’clock and 4 o’clock for chronograph functions, 1/8 turn locking system
– Hour totalizer at 6 o’clock, minute totalizer at 3 o’clock
– Small seconds hand at 9 o’clock
– Date corrector at 10 o’clock with 1/8 turn locking system
– Unidirectional rotatable black bezel
– Black dial
– Date at 4 o’clock
– Sapphire crystal, screw-down crown
– Black rubber strap with folding clasp