The GT initials refer to the Grand Touring tradition,representing exceptional sports cars of which Bentley continues building the most beautiful models. The most powerful too, such as the new Continental GT with its 560 PS, a phenomenal 650Nm of torque and a top speed of 198 mph (318 km/h). The Bentley GT chronograph was designed in the same spirit of performance and exclusivity, starting with its more compact size and its dial with contrasting totalizers reminiscent of the dashboard on Bentley Grand Tourers.
For the first time ever in the watch industry,Breitling has used metallic colors (in characteristic Bentley shades) for series production. The Bentley GT is also equipped with a powerful “motor”: chronometer certified Breitling Caliber 13B, complete with day/date calendar.
Like all the chronographs dedicated to Bentley, the GT version is endowed with a variable tachometer, another Breitling exclusive feature. Used in conjunction with the chronograph, this device enables one to measure average speed, whatever the time elapsed, the distance covered or the speed reached.
In much the same way as a slide rule, the variable tachometer is operated by rotating the external bezel, which drives a pinion and an arbor activating the inner bezel. This mechanical subtlety enables precise read-off of the measured speeds. The Bentley GT chronograph is available in steel, in steel with gold accents, in yellow gold, and in a limited series of 50 in white gold.
- Movement: Breitling Caliber 13B, chronometer-certified, selfwinding, high-frequency (28,800 vph), 25 jewels.1/4 of a second chronograph, 30-minute and 12-hour totalizers. Day/date calendar
- Case: steel, steel & gold, yellow gold, white gold (limited series of 50)
- Water-resistant to 330 feet (100m)
- Screw-locked crown
- Rotating pinion bezel with variable tachometer (circular slide rule)
- Cambered sapphire crystal, glare-proofed both sides
- Diameter: 44.80mm.
- Strap/bracelet: Barenia leather, crocodile leather, buffalo leather/SPEED bracelet