This unique timepiece expresses its dynamic personality with verve and finesse, in the language which has made the entire collection an incomparable success since its introduction in 2004. The characteristic spirit of the DS Podium is highlighted in this creation of great class and temperament.
The DS Podium Chrono Valjoux Automatic is a model of pure, elegant design, a composition of simple yet tremendous balance, a delight to the eye. Aesthetics and technology merge in a timepiece of the most coherent harmony, where outstanding, definitive precision and reliability underscore the long-standing Certina tradition for quality and know-how.
Appliquéd and facetted indexes echo the sculpted reliefs of the hour and minute hands, in a superb geometric synergy that is further accented by the three chronograph counters cast upon a finely snailed background. The DS Podium Chrono Valjoux Automatic is available in 3 distinct dial variations.
Worn with a leather strap or a matching stainless steel band, this simply outstanding model answers the keenest wishes that even the most discerning collector might have. The DS Podium Chrono Valjoux Automatic comes in a special display box and is sold in Switzerland throughout Certina’s usual network of resellers, at recommended prices ranging from CHF 1’290.00 to CHF 1’340.00, depending on the model.
• DS (Double Security) System
• ETA 7750 Chrono Valjoux Automatic movement
• Water-resistant to 100 m
• See-through case back (fully visible movement)
• 316 L stainless steel case
• Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflecting coating
• O-ring on crown and on stem
• Genuine leather strap with folding buckle with two push buttons
• Solid stainless steel bracelet with safety clasp