Swiss watch brand Oris pays tribute to the great entertainer of the golden age of entertainment with the limited edition Frank Sinatra Worldtimer. Individually numbered, certified as a chronometer, and with a special Sinatra engraving on the case back. Everything about this homage watch is pure luxury. The 80-gram six-piece case is made of l8-carat rose gold. Gold also marks out the numerals and indices on the black guilloche brass dial under the sapphire crystal, with inside anti-reflex coating.
The movement with the red Oris rotor is clearly visible through the small window beside the Sinatra engraving on the case back. The high-quality finish of this watch is matched by that of the luxury box, which also serves as a humidor including a separate leather case for the cigars.
Model: Frank Sinatra Worldtimer 18-carat Rose Gold Limited Edition
39.00 mm x 40.00 mm, Ref. 695 7576 60 84 LS
- Mechanical automatic movement with Chronometer certificate, second time zone
- Display of hours and minutes from the centre, small second at 9 o’clock, hours, minutes and day- and night display of the second time zone at 3 o’clock
- Black guilloche dial with applied polished numerals and indices 5 N rose gold-plated, polished hands
- Multi-piece case made of 18 carat rose gold secured by 4 screws, flexible lugs, crown and push buttons made of 18 carat rose gold, both sides curved sapphire crystal, with inside anti-reflex coating, special engraved case back with mineral crystal and limited numbering from 001 to 250, water-resistant up to 30 m
- Sting ray leather strap with buckle made of 18 carat rose gold
- Special luxury box, which serves as a humidor including a separate case made of leather for the cigars