Swiss watch brand Oris pays tribute to the great entertainer of the golden age of entertainment with the limited edition Frank Sinatra Worldtimer. Individually numbered, certified as a chronometer, and with a special Sinatra engraving on the case back. Everything about this homage watch is pure luxury. The 80-gram six-piece case is made of l8-carat rose gold. Gold also marks out the numerals and indices on the black guilloche brass dial under the sapphire crystal, with inside anti-reflex coating.
The flexible case lugs, ensuring perfect wearing comfort, form a perfect unity with the exquisite dark-blue stingray leather strap. The massive gold crown and the two golden push buttons serve to operate the Worldtimer’s complex High-Mech movement with its displays for two time zones.
The movement with the red Oris rotor is clearly visible through the small window beside the Sinatra engraving on the case back. The high-quality finish of this watch is matched by that of the luxury box, which also serves as a humidor including a separate leather case for the cigars.
Model: Frank Sinatra Worldtimer 18-carat Rose Gold Limited Edition
39.00 mm x 40.00 mm, Ref. 695 7576 60 84 LS
- Mechanical automatic movement with Chronometer certificate, second time zone
- Display of hours and minutes from the centre, small second at 9 o’clock, hours, minutes and day- and night display of the second time zone at 3 o’clock
- Black guilloche dial with applied polished numerals and indices 5 N rose gold-plated, polished hands
- Multi-piece case made of 18 carat rose gold secured by 4 screws, flexible lugs, crown and push buttons made of 18 carat rose gold, both sides curved sapphire crystal, with inside anti-reflex coating, special engraved case back with mineral crystal and limited numbering from 001 to 250, water-resistant up to 30 m
- Sting ray leather strap with buckle made of 18 carat rose gold
- Special luxury box, which serves as a humidor including a separate case made of leather for the cigars