Launched in 2008, this Oris Williams F1 Day Date model is sleek and sturdy with its centralised displays and clear day date window at 3 o’clock. The tachymeter bezel proves the racing pedigree of the Chronograph. With respective 38 and 42 hour power reserves and luminous hands, the new Williams Day Date and Chronograph will keep you driving through the night.
The mineral glass case back gives a glimpse into the mechanical movement – the power behind the style. Water resistant to 10 bar/100 m they’re not averse to a wet track. It has an ergonomically designed rubber strap with flexible lugs to ensure a close fit next to the wrist.
Williams F1 Team Day Date Ø 42.00mm
Ref. 635 7613 41 64/74 RS
- Mechanical automatic movement
- Centralised hour, minute and second display
- Day and date at 3 o’clock
- Black or black/rhodium dial with luminous printed numbers and separate black dial ring attached to the case
- Nickel hands with luminous inlay.
- Multi piece 316L stainless steel case with applied black aluminium minute bezel, screwed case back with mineral glass. Flat sapphire glass with inner anti-reflective coating
- Stainless steel crown
- Black rubber strap with stainless steel safety clasp
- Water resistant to 10 bar/100 metres