Representing the very epitome of the classic watch, the new Vulcain Golden Heritage will surprise and delight devotees of elegant watches by its pure lines and gentle shapes. Available in two versions with different characters, these models are powered by a mechanical self-winding movement that is chronometer-certified by the COSC.
With the Golden Heritage, Vulcain presents its first collection dedicated to beauty in its purest form. Fine lines, an harmonious design, intense colours: Vulcain is introducing a new collection imbued with absolute classicism. Surrounded by a timeless aura, the Vulcain Golden Heritage represents the muse of a time that transcends fashions and trends.
Equipped with the Vulcain Calibre V-51 self-winding movement, chronometer-certified by the COSC, the Golden Heritage thereby houses a reliable and accurate mechanism that is also distinguished by meticulous finishing. Beating at 28,800 vibrations per hour, the movement is endowed with a 42-hour power reserve and drives the hours, minutes and seconds, as well as a date display at 3 o’clock.
The Vulcain Golden Heritage is available in 18-carat rose or white gold, framing a white lacquered or guilloché charcoal grey dial. The purity of these dials in either version features the Vulcain handwritten signature, underscored by the stylised “V” brand emblem, while the chronometer certification and confirmation of the automatic nature of the movement appear just opposite at 6 o’clock. Water-resistant to 50 metres and protected by a glareproofed sapphire crystal, the gold 39 mm-diameter case is fitted with a Louisiana alligator leather strap with gold pin buckle.
The white lacquered dial is characterised by its admirable purity and classicism, graced with applied Roman numerals matching the colour of the case. The charcoal grey dial is composed of two concentric zones: a smooth outer ring featuring three baton hour-markers and the figure 12 in stylised Arabic numerals, framing a criss-cross guilloché motif radiating out from the centre.
- Material: 18K rose gold, version in 18K white gold; Versions with diamonds set bezel
- Dials: Charcoal grey Guilloché, arabic numeral at 12 o’clock;White lacquered with applied roman numerals; Versions with diamonds
- Calibre: Vulcain V-51, ETA 2892-A2 base chronometer certified, high grade finishing
- Frequency: 28’800 vibrations / hour;Rubies : 21
- Power reserve: 42 heures
- Crystal: Domed shape sapphire, glare proofed
- Water-resistanc : 50 metres / 160 feet
- Case dimensions: Diameter 39.00mm/Length 47.70mm/Height 10.45mm
- Strap: Louisiana Alligator
- Strap dimensions: 20/18 mm
- Buckle: Pin type in 18K rose gold or white gold