In 2008, Cinette Robert, the CEO of DUBEY & SCHALDENBRAND became one of the three women voted “Women of the Year” by the Club of Female Entrepreneurs in French-speaking Switzerland. Within the Swiss watch industry, it is only the second firm in 45 years to receive an award from the International Institute for Promotion and Prestige http://www.iipp.org. Building on this recognition, the brand has created a special edition timepiece a unique series of 50 examples from its AERODYN collection.
The special edition watch’s 18K rose gold case houses the mechanical self-winding DUBEY & SCHALDENBRAND movement driving the Alpha type hour and minute hands. Featuring 28’800 vibrations per hour, 26 jewels and incabloc shock-absorbers, it has a 42-hour power reserve. The heart beating inside this watch is a rhodium-plated masterpiece with stop seconds mechanism, blued screws, engraved Côtes de Genève and a chronometer-worthy escapement.
A dial graced wtih exclusive guilloché-worked motifs is protected by a cambered glare-proofed sapphire crystal. The seconds are read off on a subdial at 6 o’clock, while the large date enjoys pride of place at 12 o’clock. Limited series of 50 pieces in 18K Rose Gold.
- Movement: Self-winding mechanical movement from Dubey & Schaldenbrand, Chronometer quality escapement, stop second
- Finish: Rhodium plated with Côtes de Genève, blued steel screws
- Frequency 28’800 vibrations per hour
- Jewels: 26 / Incabloc
- Power reserve: 42 hours
- Functions: Hours, minutes, subsidiary seconds, large date
- Dial: “Guilloché“
- Hands: “Alpha”
- Case: Cintrée curvex shape in 18K Rose Gold (4N)
- Dimensions: 33 x 44 mm, Height: 11.5 mm
- Watch crystal: Domed anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Water resistance to 30 meters
- Band: Louisiana alligator; Dimensions: 19 mm
- Buckle :16 mm tang or deployant
- Special edition 50 pieces in 18K Rose Gold