In 2008, Cinette Robert, the CEO of DUBEY & SCHALDENBRAND became one of the three women voted “Women of the Year” by the Club of Female Entrepreneurs in French-speaking Switzerland. Within the Swiss watch industry, it is only the second firm in 45 years to receive an award from the International Institute for Promotion and Prestige www.iipp.org. Building on this recognition, the brand has created a special edition timepiece a unique series of 50 examples from its AERODYN collection.
The special edition watch’s 18K rose gold case houses the mechanical self-winding DUBEY & SCHALDENBRAND movement driving the Alpha type hour and minute hands. Featuring 28’800 vibrations per hour, 26 jewels and incabloc shock-absorbers, it has a 42-hour power reserve. The heart beating inside this watch is a rhodium-plated masterpiece with stop seconds mechanism, blued screws, engraved Côtes de Genève and a chronometer-worthy escapement.
A dial graced wtih exclusive guilloché-worked motifs is protected by a cambered glare-proofed sapphire crystal. The seconds are read off on a subdial at 6 o’clock, while the large date enjoys pride of place at 12 o’clock. Limited series of 50 pieces in 18K Rose Gold.
- Movement: Self-winding mechanical movement from Dubey & Schaldenbrand, Chronometer quality escapement, stop second
- Finish: Rhodium plated with Côtes de Genève, blued steel screws
- Frequency 28’800 vibrations per hour
- Jewels: 26 / Incabloc
- Power reserve: 42 hours
- Functions: Hours, minutes, subsidiary seconds, large date
- Dial: “Guilloché“
- Hands: “Alpha”
- Case: Cintrée curvex shape in 18K Rose Gold (4N)
- Dimensions: 33 x 44 mm, Height: 11.5 mm
- Watch crystal: Domed anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Water resistance to 30 meters
- Band: Louisiana alligator; Dimensions: 19 mm
- Buckle :16 mm tang or deployant
- Special edition 50 pieces in 18K Rose Gold