The AERODYN OASIS by DUBEY & SCHALDENBRAND combines the modern and aerodynamic shapes of the AERODYN line with a nostalgic vintage touch reminiscent of 1930s timepieces.The 12 hour numerals, the small seconds at 6 o’clock, the date at 3 o’clock, the Dauphine hands and the excellent readability of the minutes are the epitome of equilibrium and beauty.
The silver-coloured or black finely wave-guilloché dial and the oval shape of the minute indicator do indeed evoke an oasis, a vast expanse surrounded by sand, in which the notion of time takes on another whole dimension. A mechanical self-winding 30-jewel movement, featuring a balance oscillating at 28’800 per hour, incabloc shock-absorbers and a 42-hour power reserve is housed within a meticulously polished case in 316L surgical stainless steel. Special limited edition of 100 pieces.
- Movement: Self-winding mechanical movement from Dubey & Schaldenbrand, stop second
- Finish Nickel plated; Frequency 28’800 vibrations per hour; Jewels 30 / Incabloc
- Power reserve 42 hours
- Functions: Hours, minutes, subsidiary seconds, date
- Dial: “Guilloché“
- Hands :“Dauphines”
- Case: Polished 316L surgical stainless steel; Cintrée curvex shape; Dimensions: 33 x 44 mm, Height: 11.5 mm; Watch crystal: domed anti-reflective sapphire crystal; Water resistance to 30 meters.
- Band: Louisiana alligator; Dimensions: 19 mm or stainless steel bracelet
- Buckle: 16 mm tang or deployant.
- Special edition 100 pieces in stainless steel